Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mahoromatic fans

After i watch the full episode of Mahoromatic 1 years ago, I received a news about making a revival on the ending of Mahoromatic. I my self are happy that there are people that want to have a lighter version of the ending episodes of Mahoromatic (read this), but after thinking i recognize that there's something wrong on this request. What if you/I did a great anime and after you/I finish making our anime. Many people try to change your masterpiece. I'm just trying to put my own feet on the shoes of the on who make this anime. If I'm one of the team how made Mahoromatic, maybe i can tell then to make there own anime and just respect our obra maestra. Then what sould we do?? I think it is a good idea if we request for a live action. like in anime Saishū Heiki Kanojo (My Girlfriend, the Ultimate Weapon). I think it has a very sad ending because of the destruction of the world. When I watch the live action, I recognize that maybe its posible to make a live action of Mahoromatic with a different ending. What do you think is it fare enough for all of us?








0 Comments: